• Equities: Coverage of 350 European stocks in 23 industrial sectors; cross-sector
research (SRI and strategy).
• Quantitative research: Development of sophisticated analysis tools and proprietary
quantitative investment strategies.
• Convertible bond research: Coverage of 210 European convertible bonds, fundamental
approach (equities and credit) and themes specific to convertible bonds (OST, ratchet,
• Derivative research: Applying all the resources of fundamental, technical and
derivative research, the derivatives research team provide the sales teams with
market analyses and tactical and strategic investment recommendations.
Natixis clients enjoy access to the expertise of the Natixis economic research department headed by Patrick Artus,
which notably offers:
• Coverage of some 60 countries, including the main emerging economies
• Economic and financial forecasts as well as the macroeconomic and geopolitical
reports published by our experts.
Natixis clients can subscribe to a wide range of research publications:
• Market analyses: market information, daily stock recommendations, fundamental
studies focusing on specific stocks, sectors, strategy and SRI, stock guide, volatility
analyses, specific analyses of convertible bonds.
• Investment recommendations: derivatives tactics, strategy suggestions, “NXS Indices”
range (Natixis’s proprietary investment strategies).
• Market and economic analysis tools: academic research, market indicators, derivatives
Natixis’s risk management expertise spans the entire range of equity derivatives,
relying on more than 93 trading professionals operating across the globe.
Trading platforms in New York, London, Paris and Hong Kong provide clients with
direct access to the full spectrum of underlyings, including trackers.
Its long-recognised experience in correlation and volatility trading makes Natixis
the perfect partner for products based on “hidden assets”.
A major player in securities lending, Natixis also offers its clients access to
the full range of equity financing solutions to optimise returns.
Global access to equity markets
• Proprietary algorithms: vwap, twap, participate, close, iceberg, hunt, etc.
• Direct Market Access (DMA)
• Direct Capital Access (DCA)
• Direct Strategy Access (DSA)
Tailored single-order execution
• A Paris-based team of ten pan-European traders-dealers Smart Order Router
• Access to a large number of alternative platforms Program trading – Pair trading
– Market making
• Dedicated teams for each activity
• A comprehensive range of customised products
Order routing for networks and management companies Best execution analysis
Best execution analysis
Confirmed expertise in derivatives trading
Transversal Derivatives trading Desk
• Secondary market on structured products
• OTC products
• Convertible bonds market making
• Equity linked bonds
• Structured funds